Transitioning from beta to 1.0
If you have been using the beta version of Tropy, your projects and photos should migrate into Tropy 1.0 with no problems. However, there are a few steps you should take in order to retain all the work you've done in the beta.
- First, make a backup of all your projects in the beta.
- Export any custom templates and vocabularies you may have created in the beta.
- Download and install the 1.0 version.
- Import your custom templates and vocabularies into the 1.0 version. (You'll have to create an empty project in order to access the templates.)
- Open your project file from the beta. If you have imported your custom templates, your items should appear with the proper template.
- From the File menu, select Consolidate Photo Library. This will tell the 1.0 version where your original photos are.
And you're ready to work with the 1.0 version!